Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Zany Zebras - Rainbow Glimmer Paper

I'm having so much fun with the Zany Zebras stamp set.  I needed a birthday card for a demo friend this month, so I saw this sample that Mjsshadyinkers made that I had to case it.  I made this one with the Magenta Madness cardstock but I did another one with Bermuda Bay cardstock.  I forgot to scan the Bermuda Bay one because I was anxious to get it in the mail yesterday before the mailman came.  Hopefully, it will arrive in time for her birthday because the mail has been slow here lately.  I love the new Rainbow Glimmer Paper too.  I used several dies to make this card, but there is no dies for the zebras, unfortunately, so he needs to be fussy cut.    To make the sentiment, I did the Baby Wipe Technique using the re-inkers on a Baby Wipe.  I used Bumble Bee and Magenta Madness re-inkers.  Does he look like he belongs on a carousel?  That was the plan!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...