Friday, July 31, 2020

Nothing's Better Than

This stamp set Nothing's Better Than in the annual catalog was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Connie Stewart.  It is such a cute stamp set and it coordinates with Love You More Than Dies which can be purchased as a Bundle to save 10%. I made several items using this set by purchasing a tutorial from a fellow demonstrator, Margarita Hindman.  It is such a fun set because it screams a lot of things I love such as cookies, chocolate, coffee, and cocktails.  So if you like all those things, this set is for you too!   It has lots of sentiments to mix and match in all different ways.  

Products I used to make these items:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...