Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Christmas Means More - Angel-Dove Wings

"Every time a bell rings, an Angel gets its Wings" which is from the old movie "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed.  I didn't see that movie until I was in my 30's.  It's one of my favorite Christmas movies.
I bought the Jingle Bells last year and so glad they were carried over so that I could create this card.  This is the card I made that my customers fell in love with and wanted to buy the Dove of Hope set.
the card was inspired by Tricia Chuba on how to make the angel wings, but I made my card different than hers.  The wings are die-cut and then one is reversed and I used Versamark ink and Clear Embossing Powder to create shiny wings.  The sentiment is also embossed with Versamark and then Pretty Peacock inks, then Clear Embossing Powder heat set with the Heat Tool.  I used the Metallic Mesh Ribbon to tie on the gold jingle bell.  Here are all the products I used:





 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...