Friday, October 9, 2020

Rooted in Nature - Thank you Card

We all need "Thank You" cards to show our appreciation for something we receive from others.  I needed to make one for a customer in another state and this is the card I made which is similar to one I made a couple years ago with the Rooted in Nature set.   The colors are different as well as the sentiment and label.  Sometimes, I refer back to some of the original artwork for ideas.  I just change it up a bit which you can do with other cards you might see on Pinterest, Blogs, or Websites.  Sometimes, I just Case the card exactly as it is if I really like it and don't change a thing, but always give credit to the artist.  Also, this card can be used for any occasion by just changing the sentiment to a birthday, Get Well, etc.

Products I used:  

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...