Friday, October 2, 2020

In the Pines - Three Trees

October is here!  It's been a rough year for everyone and it's getting closer to the holidays, so I've made another In the Pines card using Shaded Spruce ink.  It just seems to be my favorite color for stamping trees.  I love pine trees and used to have one in my front yard, but unfortunately, a few years ago we had a hard frost that destroyed my tree and I had to have it cut down.  I guess I should replace it because I think my birds would love it.  This card has three pine trees that I stamped with the 2-step stamping technique.  Then I ran it into the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, Sponge Brayered it on the logo side with Shaded Spruce ink and ran it through the Big Shot.  Then I added the sentiment above.

Products I used:

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...