Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Dove of Hope Case

The stamp set Dove of Hope doesn't do it justice in the catalog.  This is a card I cased from Akiko Sudana because it is an absolutely beautiful card using the Snowflake Splendor DSP in the background.  My club members made it on Sunday and thought it was stamped in the background.  They liked the card so much that a lot of them ordered the Bundle especially when I showed them a card I made making the dove wings into angel wings which I'll post more about it in the future, but here's the card.

Products I used to make the Dove of Hope card with the sentiment "Peace on Earth" on the front.




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...