Tuesday, October 6, 2020

In the Pines - Snowman Season (inside)


Have you started making your Christmas cards yet?  It's never too early.  On Sunday, I had my October workshop and my club members made this card using the In the Pines Bundle with Shaded Spruce ink.  For the inside of the card, we used a sentiment from the Snowman Season "Hoping this season builds heartwarming memories" and "Season's Greetings is from the In the Pines set.  The 3D Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder was sponged with the Sponge Brayer before running the Whisper White cardstock through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine.  The beautiful Green Foil was cut from the scallop Layering Ovals.  The gals really liked this card.


Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...