Monday, September 28, 2020

Poinsettia Petals - Plush Poinsettia Specialy DSP

Poinsettias are one of my favorite Christmas flowers.  My husband would always buy me one for my birthday in December every year and it would last for months.  This one is made with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin' Blends instead of the traditional red.  The Poinsettia Petals comes in a bundle with the Poinsettia Dies.  I used the Plus Poinsettia Specialty DSP as the second layer.  It is a beautiful paper.  I used the new Banners Pick a Punch for the sentiment.  I also used the Beaded Pearls for the center of the Poinsettia.  This card was inspired by Patsy Waggoner on Pinterest but changed somewhat

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...