Monday, January 25, 2021

A Touch of Ink - Best Wishes


This was a birthday card I somewhat cased from Amy Koenders, but changed it somewhat.
I'm always needing birthday cards and I love butterflies.  The stamp set is called A Touch of Ink and is a FREE Sale-a-Bration set with a $100 order.  It also has a hummingbird in the set and comes with 17 Photopolymer stamps.  It is a two-step stamp set which means using two stamps to create one image.  I usually start with the outline image first and then add the filler.  In this case, I used Gorgeous Grape first and then Highland Heather for the filler.  For the leaves, I used Mossy Meadow first and then Old Olive for the filler.  The background papers are from the Hydrangea Hill DSP.  Here is the instructions for my card:

1.     The base of the card is Highland Heather cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and the third layer is Hydrangea Hill DSP cut at 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” adhered to the Whisper White with Stampin’ Seal. 

3.    Ink up the sentiment “Best Wishes” with Gorgeous Grape ink and stamp in the lower right-hand corner of the layers.

4.    Cut a 1-3/4” x 4-3/4” Hydrangea Hill DSP strip and cut it at an angle and adhere to the side of the card front.

5.    Wrap the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the layer and tape in the back.

6.    Die cut a large Whisper White circle with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.

7.    Ink up the outline butterfly stamp with Gorgeous Grape ink and the “fill in” stamp with Highland Heather.

8.    Ink up the outline leaves with Mossy Meadow and the “fill-in” stamps with Old Olive ink.

9.    Pop up the circle with Dimensionals.

10.  Add three Pastel Pearls.

Products used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...