Wednesday, January 27, 2021

A Touch of Ink - Hummingbird

Is it Spring yet?  I wish!  I love hummingbirds and I have a hummingbird feeder or two that I put out in April to attract these adorable little birds.  This card was made with A Touch of Ink which can be earned FREE with a $100 purchase from Stampin' Up!  It is a two-step stamp set, but I colored the hummingbird in with my Stampin' Blends of Granny Apple Green and Rich Razzleberry.  I did the same with the flowers but only used Rich Razzleberry.  Here are the rest of my instructions:

1.     The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2. The second layer is Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3. The third layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” which is now Basic White cardstock.

4.  Ink up the flowers stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp them on the left side of the Whisper White cardstock.  Color them in with Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends.

5.   Ink up the hummingbird stamp with Memento Black ink and color him in with the Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend with a little bit of Rich Razzleberry Blend on his chest.

6.    Ink up the sentiment “Thank you so much” with Memento Black ink on Granny Apple Green cardstock.  Die-cut with the small rectangle Stitched So Sweetly Die.  Pop up with Dimensionals below the hummingbird.

Products I used:



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...