Sunday, January 31, 2021

Happiest of Birthdays

It seems I always need a birthday card or a sympathy card.  Birthday cards are definitely a lot more fun to make, so today I made a quick birthday card with my Happiest of Birthdays set which I recently purchased from Stampin' Up!  I'm hoping my card helps to cheer up my niece on her birthday next week.
Here are my easy instructions for this card:

1.     The base of this card is Night of Navy cardstock cut 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is called Playing with Patterns DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front of the card.

3.    The third layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”.  Ink up the sentiment “Wishing You the Happiest of Birthdays” with Night of Navy ink and stamp in the center of the Basic White.  Die-cut the sentiment out with the largest stitched rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies. (Or die-cut it out before stamping).

4.    For the Inside:  Ink up the sentiment “It’s You Day! Enjoy it” with Night of Navy ink from the Happiest of Birthdays set and stamp it on 4” x 5-1/4” Basic White cardstock.

Products I used:


Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...