Sunday, January 24, 2021

Darling Donkeys - Good Riddance 2020





I'm so glad that 2021 is finally here!  Actually, the month of January is almost near, so I thought I'd better post my card and use of the Sale-a-Bration set using the Darling Donkey set kicking 2020 "Good-Bye".   The original idea was not mine, but I did add my own touch and now I realized I forgot to write down who to give credit to.  I added "Good Riddance" but as you might notice, I spelled it wrong.  It has two d's instead of one in "riddance" so if you make this card using the alphabet set called Make a Difference, make sure you spell it correctly.  Here are my instructions for my card:



 

1.  The base of the card is Gray Granite cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”. 

3.    The third layer is In Good Taste DSP cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.

4.    The third layer is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut ½” x 5”.  Use the Make a Difference stamp set to stamp the sentiment “Good Riddance” to stamp on the strip. Adhere to the DSP at the bottom leavings about ½” using Stampin’ Seal.

5.    Die-cut the numbers from Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the Playful Alphabet Dies in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.  Place the “202“above the Rich Razzleberry strip on the left side with Multipurpose Glue.  Die-cut the “splat” from the Poppy Moments Die to represent the “O” in 2020.

6.    Ink up the kicking donkey stamp with Memento Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.  Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.  Pop him up with Dimensionals and place him on the right side with his feet kicking the splat.

7.    On the inside:  Cut Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5-1/4”.  Ink up the donkey with Memento Black ink and stamp him on the left side.  Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.  Place a ½” x 5-1/4” strip below him.  Color the flower Poppy Parade and the leaves Old Olive.

8.    Die-cut “2021” in Poppy Parade cardstock from the Playful Alphabet Dies.  Adhere to the right side above the Poppy Parade strip.


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...