Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Halloween Card - Time of Giving

This is my Halloween card for my grandchildren this month which is very simple and has hardly any stamping except for the "Boo" in the bottom right corner.  That stamp set came from Time of Giving from the 2021 July-December Mini Catalog.  It is one of my favorite sets and it comes as a bundle.  It uses the adorable  6" x 6" Cute Halloween DSP.  This card was inspired by Jessica Taylor

Here are my instructions:

 

Stamp Set:  Time of Giving

Cardstock:  Highland Heather, Basic Black, 6”x 6” Cut Halloween DSP

Ink:  Memento Black

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Highland Heather cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The DSP Boo Strip is 2” x 5-1/2” and is adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the center of the card front.

3.    The DSP is 3” x 3” and adhered to Basic Black cardstock cut at 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” and layered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. 

4.    Put Dimensionals on the back of the layers and adhere to the center of the card base over the DSP Boo strip.

5.    Ink up BOO stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp in the lower right-hand corner of the card.

Product List



 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...