Thursday, June 22, 2023

Gone Fishing - Masculine Happy Birthday Card

This is a card that I cased from watching Christine Bertram's video on June 15, 2023.  I love this set and I loved her card.  Since there was a fee to take her class, I won't share the instructions, but I'll share her website so you can go watch her video Let’s Go Fishing Card Class with Stamping with Rose and Cards by Christine - YouTube

These are the products I used which might be a little different than hers.

Stamp Sets:  Gone Fishing, Waves of Inspiration

Cardstock:  Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Let’s Go Fishing DSP

Ink:  Midnight Moonlight

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Wave Dies, Boho Jute Trim, Tinsel Gems 3-Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and Stampin’ Dimensionals


tams# 81706

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....