Thursday, June 22, 2023

Gone Fishing - Masculine Happy Birthday Card

This is a card that I cased from watching Christine Bertram's video on June 15, 2023.  I love this set and I loved her card.  Since there was a fee to take her class, I won't share the instructions, but I'll share her website so you can go watch her video Let’s Go Fishing Card Class with Stamping with Rose and Cards by Christine - YouTube

These are the products I used which might be a little different than hers.

Stamp Sets:  Gone Fishing, Waves of Inspiration

Cardstock:  Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Let’s Go Fishing DSP

Ink:  Midnight Moonlight

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies, Wave Dies, Boho Jute Trim, Tinsel Gems 3-Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and Stampin’ Dimensionals


tams# 81706

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...