Friday, March 15, 2024

Kiddin' Around

This is a birthday card I made for my granddaughter.  I already posted her twin brother's card with the guitar.  This is such a cute set and I thought it would be something she would like.  This is how I made this card:




 Stamp Set:  Kiddin’ Around

Cardstock:  Berry Burst, Basic White, Pecan Pie, 12” x 12” Just Kiddin’

Ink:  Blueberry Bushel

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Kiddin’ Around Dies’, Cloud Punch,

Deckled Circle Dies, Adhesive Backed Lightening & Stars, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Berry Burst cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is the Just Kiddin’ DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Die-cut the castle from Pecan Pie.  Die-cut the little wizard kid from the DSP, Die-cut a Berry Burst ground covering.  Die-cut a Deckled Circle Die and cut off the bottom half.

4.    Adhere the Berry Burst ground covering with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Attached the Decked Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

5.    Adhere the die-cut Pecan Pie castle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

6.    Attach the little wizard kid with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

7.    Ink up the sentiment “You Sparkle Every Day” and punch it out with the Cloud Punch leaving space on the right for a couple of the Adhesive Backed Stars.  Attach the cloud with Stampin’ Dimensionals at the top left.


Products I used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...