Saturday, June 1, 2024

Hearts & Hugs - Badgers Birthday Hugs

This card was inspired by Rose Coleman but I added different ribbon (Black and Very Vanilla).  I love the row of red hearts peeking through.  The new So Swirly Embossing Folder really adds to it.  It is larger than the regular sized embossing folders.


Stamp Set:  Hearts & Hugs

Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Real Red, Basic Black, Basic White

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, So Swirly Embossing Folder, Hearts & Hugs Dies, Black and Very Vanilla Ribbon, Happy Little Things Dies, Rhinestones, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals

Products I used:

Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Filled with Cheer

This is a card I made using the Filled with Cheer stamp set that will be available to customers on July 3 as Online Exclusive, so you won...