Sunday, June 2, 2024

Simply Said with Fully Flowering Ephemera Pack

I'm so glad that Pretty in Pink is back.  It was always one of my favorite pinks with Stampin' Up! so I'm glad it came back.  I cased this card from Julie DeGuia because I love everything about this card.  I loved the Wildflower Design Dies she used, so I knew I had to order them to make this card.


Stamp Set:  Simply Said

Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Pretty in Pink, 6” x 6” In-Color DSP, Flowering Ephemera Pack

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Pretty in Pink

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Cute Crochet 3D Embossing Folder, Wildflower Design Dies, Hearts & Hugs Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2024-2026 Resin Dots


Here are the products I used:





 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Filled with Cheer

This is a card I made using the Filled with Cheer stamp set that will be available to customers on July 3 as Online Exclusive, so you won...