Saturday, June 6, 2026

Scenic Coast - Mystery Card

This is another card that I made for a Mystery Stamping with #CreativeConventionOnline using instructions from Ronda.  I was not a winner, but I did get some votes. 


 Here are my instructions for this card.

Stamp:  Sincerely Noted Ephemera Pack #167706

Cardstock:  Azure Afternoon, 6” x 6” Scenic Coast, Vellum

Ink: None

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Linen Thread, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Sunset Sparkle Sequins

 

1.     The base of the card is Azure Afternoon cardstock cut at 5-1/2’ x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Vellum cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base of the card.

3.    The Scenic Coast cardstock is cut at ¾” x 3-3/4”; except for the sunset, it is cut at 1” x 3-3/4”.  Adhere to the vellum with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, leaving about 1/8” in between sections.

4.    Use a label from the Sincerely Noted Ephemera Pack to match the DSP and attach a Linen Thread bow on the back.  Add Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and add to the front of the card.

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card

Fall is in the air!  Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana.  It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....