Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Black and White Banner Blast

This is another Banner Blast (SAB) card I made using Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.
I used Decorative Dots Embossing Folder on the Whisper White cardstock and ran through the Big Shot.  I stamped the banners on Whisper White using Versamark ink pad and used Basic Black Embossing Powder.  Then used the Banner Punch to punch them out.  I put Dimensionals behind them to attach to the front of my card.  The middle banner was made by punching with the Banner Punch on Basic Black card stock and then trimming around the edges and punching out a Real Red heart using the Small Heart punch.  I tied the 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon in a bow and attached above the heart banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...