Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sparkling Season

I'm in love with making shaker cards!  I had bought the To You & Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit and learned how to make shaker cards from this kit.  So now, I couldn't wait to make a shaker card with the Sparkling Season stamp set. It can also be purchased as a Bundle to buy the Seasonal Frame Thinlets that go with.   I collect Snow Globes, so this was a perfect set to also make shaker cards.  My card uses Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Whisper White.  I also love snowmen!  Who doesn't?  It is a little early to think about snow especially since the weather has been in the 90's this week.  It is not too early to start thinking about making Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...