Sunday, February 28, 2016

Starfish at the Beach

This is another card I made today using the Picture Perfect stamp set using the starfish, and I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the ocean.

  • The base of my card is Marina Mist card stock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
  • I cut another piece of Marina Mist at 5-1/2" and about 3" and tore the bottom edge.  I stamped it with Gorgeous Grunge stamp with Marina Mist ink to represent the ocean.  I sponged the torn edge with Marina Mist ink.
  • I cut a piece of Crumb Cake at 5-1/2" about about 3" and tore the bottom edge and sponged it with Crumb Cake.  I also sponged the card stock lightly to represent the sand at the beach.
  • I stamped "You are just the Nicest" in Marina Mist ink on the Crumb Cake.
  • I wrapped Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine around the "ocean" area.  Then I layered both pieces on the front of the card
  • I stamped the starfish with Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake cardstock.  I 2-step stamped over the first image with Hello Honey.  I inked up the edges with Soft Suede marker.  I used an Versamarker on the starfish and sprinkled it with Clear Embossing Powder and used the Heat Tool to make it shiny.  I adhered it to the card with Dimensionals.
These are the products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...