This was a fun card to make, however, the Perfectly Artistic DSP is now retired from the Sale-A-Bration because of the Limited Time (retired 2/15/16). . I liked it so much, I was able to order an extra one before they retired.
- The base of my card is Mint Macaron cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
- The second layer of cardstock is Basic Black cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and layered onto the front of the card.
- The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4" x 5". I stamped the Birthday Blooms rose on the upper part of the Whisper White with Archival Classic Black.
- Then I also stamped it on the Mint Macaron DSP and again on the Blushing Bride DSP.
- I used my Paper Snips to cut out the leaves, but I also used the Mint Macaron marker for part of the leaves and stems. I cut out the flowers with the Paper Snips. I popped up the main flower with Dimensionals and added some Pearl Basic Jewels.
- Then I stamped "Happiest of Birthdays to You" and loved the way it turned out.