Friday, April 15, 2016

Balloon Celebration

This is a card I made on this beautiful Friday morning.  I used the Balloon Celebration set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog as well as the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  The colors I used were Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I punched out the balloons from the Bermuda Bay cardstock and attached Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine.  I used the White Gel Pen on the balloons. I inserted the Whisper White into the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot.The stars are punched out of Silver Glimmer Paper using the Itty Bitty Star Punch and adhered with Glue Dots. I made the banner by using Whisper White cardstock and used the Hexagon Punch on the ends.  Then I sponged it with Bermuda Bay ink.  It will make a nice birthday card for someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...