Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Fourth of July

This was a card I created after being inspired by several other patriotic cards using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlet to create the red stripes for my card.  The base of my card is Night of Navy, and the second layer is Real Red.  The third is Whisper White which I used the Lucky Stars Embossing folder and ran it through the Big Shot.  Then I cut 3 stripes of Real Red Cardstock and attached to the front of my card.  I did have to trim the ends.  Then I cut out Night of Navy stars using the Stars Framelit to form a frame around the Silver Glimmer stars I cut out.  I attached Dimensionals to the back of them.  I stamped "Celebrate" in Real Red and cut it out with my new Duet Banner Punch.  Also, a perfect day to post this card on Flag Day too.

Products I Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...