Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Coming Home - Page 42

Christmas is Coming!  It will be here before you know it.  Time to start making those Christmas cards so that you have plenty and you are not making them at the last minute.  So I decided to get started. This is a somewhat case of the card on Page 42 of the Stampin' Up! Aug-Dec. Mini Catalog using the Coming Home Bundle.  I used a different sentiment and different ribbon.  The sentiment "Merry Christmas" is from the stamp set Perfectly Plaid and the ribbon is the Real Red Braided Linen Trim.
The Designer Series Paper is Trimming the Town Hall.  The Stampin' Blends I used were Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Poppy Parade, and Old Olive.  I also used the Timeless Label Punch.

Products I used:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...