Wednesday, September 16, 2020

In the Pines - Shaded Spruce

Shaded Spruce is one of my favorite green colors by Stampin' Up!  It goes perfectly with In the Pines stamp set because of the evergreen trees.  The background embossed look is from the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder that I ran through my Big Shot.  There is also dies to create snow banks from the Whisper White cardstock.  I was inspired by Stampin' Kat's card but I added the snowflakes.

My Instructions:


 

Stamp Set:  In the Pines

Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White

Ink:  Shaded Spruce

Other:  Big Shot, Pine Woods Dies, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Snowflake Sequins, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Multipurpose Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Shaded Spruce cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.

3.    Using Whisper White cardstock, die cut the snowbanks with the Pine Woods Dies.

4.    Cut the bottom of the snowbanks a straight edge with the Paper Trimmer. 

5.    Ink up the sentiment “Season’s Greetings” with Shaded Spruce ink and stamp on the left side of the curved snowbank. Glue the snowbank down with Multipurpose Glue to the card front.

6.    Ink up the trees with Shaded Spruce (2-step stamping) and die cut with the Pine Woods Die.  Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card on the right side.

7.    Attach the bottom curvy snowbank with Dimensionals.

8.    Add Snowflake Sequins using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.


Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...