Sunday, September 13, 2020

In the Pines Slimline Card


 Have you seen or tried the slimline cards yet?  They are not your normal A2 card but instead, they are cut  at7" x 8-1/2" and scored at 3-1/2" in the middle.  The envelope I'm going to use to mail my card is a legal-sized business envelope that you can purchase at any office supplies store.  I love trees, so my first slimline tree is made with the In the Pines stamp set or actually my second slimline card.  I can't stop making them with so many ideas in my head.  Here are the full instructions for my card if you'd like to make one of your own.


1.     The base of the card is Mossy Meadow cardstock cut at 7” x 8-1/2” and scored at 3-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Soft Suede cardstock cut at 3-1/4” x 8-1/4” and adhered to the front of the card.

3.    The third layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 3” x 8”.

4.    Ink up the base tree stamp with Mossy Meadow ink and stamp off once before stamping onto the Whisper White cardstock.  Put the smaller trees in the middle.

5.    Then ink up the outline tree stamp with Mossy Meadow ink and stamp full strength directly on top of the first image without stamping off first.

6.    Ink up the sentiment “Season’s Greetings” with Mossy Meadow ink on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock that measures ¾” x 2-3/4”.  Insert into the Banners Pick a Punch for the banner.

7.    Insert Soft Suede cardstock that measures 1” x 2-3/4” in the Banners Pick a Punch opposite side.  Layers pieces together with Multipurpose Glue.  Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the front of the card below the smaller trees.

I also did the inside:

Products I used to make my card:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...