Thursday, September 10, 2020

Coming Home - Season's Greetings


Bermuda Bay and Pool Party are some of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors, so when I saw a similar card made by Cindee Wilkinson, I knew I wanted to create a card too.   However,  I changed mine to a Christmas card and added a wreath and different banners, but like the colors that she used.  I'm having lots of fun with this stamp set called Coming Home which is also a Bundle with the Home Together Dies.  I can see so many uses for this stamp set.  Also, if you purchase this set, $3 will be donated to adoption, foster care, and fertility.  

Products I used: 



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...