Saturday, September 19, 2020

Nothing's Better Than - Cinnamon Cider

I'm still having fun with this Northing's Better Than set.  It has so many possibilities.  I'm wishing I could eat some cookies, but I must stick to my diet.  This card uses the In-Colors Cinnamon Cider which is perfect for chocolate chip cookies, I think.  I have a workshop tomorrow, so I have everything but the cleaning house part.  So I'll make this quick with my instructions, so I can get back to work.

1.     The base of the card is Cinnamon Cider cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    The Cinnamon Cider DSP is cut at 2-1/4” x 4” and a strip at ½” x 4”.

4.    Randomly stamp the outline cookie stamp on the Whisper White cardstock using Early Espresso ink.  For the center of the cookie using Cinnamon Cider ink.  Attach DSP at the bottom and the DSP strip over where they overlap.

5.    Die cut a Stitched Shape Circle from Whisper White cardstock.

6.    For the sentiment “Today is a Cookies kind of Day” put stamps on the block and use the Stampin’ Markers to color in the stamps.  Stamp on the Whisper White circle.

7.    Attach to the card front.

8.    On a Whisper White scrap, stamp another cookie and die cut it out with the Love You More Than Dies.  Attach with Dimensionals on half the circle and half off.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...