Sunday, September 27, 2020

Poinsettia Petals - Vellum

Don't you just love this beautiful Poinsettia card?  This card was inspired by Nigezza Creates, but I changed it up a bit.  I used Versamark ink to stamp on Vellum and then embossed with White Embossing Powder.  I love the effect especially with Night of Navy cardstock for the background.  I just thought it looked so elegant with the Vellum!  It's not your typical red Poinsettia, but with our stamps, we can make them whatever we wish.  This set comes in a bundle with Poinsettia Dies to make beautiful cards but not just for Christmas.

 Here are the products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...