Thursday, February 4, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells with Love You Always Foil Sheets

One of my customers bought the whole Suite "Friends are Like Seashells"  from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog.   I started searching several samples to see what I could find for her but thinking I already had some stamps with shells, but then I fell in love with this Suite and bought it.  This is the first card I made with it but I used the Love You Always Foil Sheets to emboss with the Seaside Shells because of a card I saw made by Cheri Stojkovich.  Here are my instructions:

1.     The base of the card is Rococo Rose cardstock 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is three strips of Love You Always Foil Sheets cut approximately 1-7/16” x 5-1/2”.  Run Stampin’ Seal across the top and bottom of a 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” of Whisper White cardstock before I adhered the foil strips. They are Rococo Rose, Sahara Sand, and Blushing Bride.  Then run it through the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.

3.    Insert the Metallic Ribbon in an Antique Slide Element and wrap around the 3 embossed strips.  Then attach to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    Ink up the shells with Rococo Rose, Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride ink.  Die-cut them out with the Seaside Shells Dies. 

5.    Ink up the sentiment “Love You to the Beach and Back” with Rococo Rose ink on Basic White cardstock.  Punch it out with the Double Oval Punch.  Punch out a Rococo Rose scallop layer with the same punch.  Layer together and attach with Dimensionals above the ribbon.  Add the shells with Dimensionals.

6.    For the inside:  Ink up the sentiment “Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend” with Rococo Rose ink.  Add some stamped shells at the bottom.


Products I used: 



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...