Saturday, February 13, 2021

Corner Bouquet with Heal Your Heart

 


This is only one stamp of the Corner Bouquet flowers, so how did I color the flowers?  Well, I used my Stamparatus and colored directly onto the stamp using the Stampin' Write markers (water-based).  That way, if I wasn't happy with the results, I could reink them again and again with the markers until I was happy.  But before you stamp on the paper, the ink might have dried out, so you will need to breathe or "huff" on the stamp to give it some moisture.  Just know that you CAN'T use the Stampin' Blends (alcohol-based)  to do this technique.  The Stampin' Write Markers I used were Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Blackberry Bliss, Melon Mambo, and Bumblebee 


Here are my instructions:


1.     The base of the card is Bumblebee cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-/14” in the middle.


2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and put in the Stamparatus that has the floral stamp adhered to the plate.


3.    Color the floral stamp with the Stampin’ Write Markers.  Stamp onto the Basic White cardstock.  Keep adding more color until you are happy with the results.


4.    Ink up the sentiment “Thank You” with Memento Black ink from the Heal Your Heart SAB stamp set.


5.    Layer onto the Bumblebee card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.


These are the products I used: 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...