Friday, February 5, 2021

Dragonfly Garden Thank You Card with Hydrangea Hill DSP


This was a very simple card to make and the Hydrangea Hill DSP makes it look so elegant.  The sentiment is from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set.  Here are my instructions:

1.     The base of the card is Seaside Spray cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The Hydrangea Hills DSP is cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.

3.    Ink up the sentiment “Thank You for Your Kindness” with Gorgeous Grape ink and stamp at the top of the DSP above the hydrangeas.

4.    Adhere to the base of the card and add 3 Pastel Pearls.

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...