Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Corner Bouquet, Heal Your Heart, and Dragonfly

Do you need a sympathy card?  I have just the card for that and it is quick and easy!  It is always a card that we need, unfortunately, but sometimes hard to create, but we seem to always need a sympathy card.  I thought the Corner Bouquet and Heart Your Heart Sale-a-Bration stamps together were just what I needed and then add the dragonfly from the Dragonfly Garden set in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog.

Here are my instructions:


1.     The base of the card is Basic White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Midnight Moonlight cardstock cut at 3-1/2’ x 4-1/2”.  Adhere to the card front with Multipurpose Glue.

3.    The Basic White layer is about 3” x 4” but die-cut with the Stitched So Sweetly largest scallop die.  Ink up the floral stamp from the Corner Bouquet with Midnight Moonlight ink and stamp in the lower left-hand corner of Basic White scallop layer.  Ink up the sentiment “Thank You for Your Kindness” from the Dragonfly Garden Set with Midnight Moonlight ink at the top.   Adhere to the Midnight Moonlight layer.

4.    Ink up the dragonfly stamp with Midnight Moonlight ink on a scrap of Basic White cardstock.  Use the Blender Pen to blend his wings.  Punch the dragonfly out with the Dragonflies Punch.  Put Dimensionals on the back and attach the dragonfly to the card front.

5.    Add Wink of Stella to his wings.

Products I used:



Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...