Friday, April 23, 2021

Spiral Dye - New In-Color Greens

If you lived back in the '60s, tie-dye shirts were so popular and through the years, they seem to come back again and again.  I did this Spiral Dye stamp with the new In-Color green inks - Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent for a birthday card using the new Pansy Patch set for the sentiment.  I cut the Whisper White cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and placed in the Stamparatus horizontally.   Add the Spiral Dye to the Stamparatus plate.  Ink up the stamp with Evening Evergreen ink.  Clean off the stamp and turn the cardstock around 180 degrees angle and line up the stamp on the plate and ink it up with the Soft Succulent ink.  Remove the cardstock and cut it down to 3-3/4" x 5" and layers it onto Soft Succulent cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and attach to the 4-1/4" x 11" card base of Evening Evergreen.   Products will be available on May 4 for customers.  I was able to order everything on my preorder as a demo.  I also used the Double Oval Punch which is available now in the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog on pages 65 and 86.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...