Monday, April 19, 2021

Spiral Dye Background Stamp - Happy Birthday card

This is a new background stamp called Spiral Dye that will be coming out next month on May 4 in the Stampin' Up! 2021-22 Annual Catalog.  I used two new In-Colors called Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia.
I inserted Basic White cardstock into the Stamparatus for the first color Polished Pink. Clean off the stamp. Then I turned the cardstock completely around (180 degrees) making sure the cardstock is in line with the stamp in the Stamparatus. The next color I used was the new Fresh Freesia.  The "Happy Birthday" is die-cut from the Birthday Chick Dies in the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine and adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  The Basic Black cardstock really makes it pop! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...