Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance Keepsake Box

I'm back!  Yes, I've not been posting for several weeks because I have been too busy to create new things.  I've been pulling all the retiring items I have to make room for new products I've ordered with my Pre-order.
These lovely keepsake boxes were made with the soon retiring Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Die which I just started playing with it.  I used the Basic Pattern Decorative Masks to make the design on them.  I haven't put any tags on them yet, but wondering if I really want to.  The butterflies are die-cut with the Brilliant Wings Dies and then glued to either side of the fastener but yet so that it can be opened without tearing the box.  This lovely idea came from Erica Cerwin on how to make them and they are easy to make.  What's inside?  Candy, of course!  But there are so many ideas of what you could put in them.

These are the products I used:  




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...