Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Handsomely Suited

This card would be great for a groom or for the prom. I just love this stamp set and I knew I wanted to purchase it as soon as I saw it in the catalog.  The stamp set is called Handsomely Suited which is in the 2021 January-June Mini on pages 66-67.  It can be purchased as a Bundle to save 10% or as a Suite to get the Well-Suited DSP and Twine Comb Pack.  I used the retired Black Foil on the lapel, pocket, and bow tie.  The Black Rhinestone Jewels are also retired (see the ones on page 11 of the 2021 January June Mini Catalog), but I'm glad I kept them. 
Here are my instructions:  

1.     The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The Basic Black cardstock is cut at 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”.  Use the Suit and Tie Die “V” to cut out the top center for the suit.

3.    Die-cut a strip of Basic White using the die for the center of the shirt.  Attach to the middle of the “V” on the Basic Black before adhering to the card.  Cut off excess. Die-cut the collar from Basic White.  Adhere to the top.

4.    Die-cut the lapel, bowtie, and pocket strip using the Black Foil.  Adhere with Dimensionals. Put a little bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to hold the lapel in place at the “V”.

5.    Add the Black Rhine Jewels for the buttons.  The ones I used are retired by there are some in the 2021 January-June Catalog on page 11 that should work.

Products I used:



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...