Thursday, April 22, 2021

Handsomely Suited - One More Time

I
I've just been having so much fun with this stamp set bundle "Handsomely Suited" and I actually bought the whole Suite which is on pages 66-67 of the 2021 January -June Mini Catalog.   I made this card for my son-in-law who has a birthday this coming Saturday.  The bundle is being carried over to the annual catalog but not the Designer Paper called Well Suite, or the Well Suited Twine Combo Pack.  It is available now through June 30.
Products I used: 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...