Sunday, April 25, 2021

Color and Contour

Can you believe May is almost here?  It's almost time to plant flowers and I usually wait until Mother's Day. Although, I bought pansies in a hanging planter and they survived the snow last week in Indiana.  I'm not sure what the flower is in this card, but I made it Highland Heather ink with the new In-Color Soft Succulent Stampin' Blend for the stem and leaves.  I thought the two colors looked great together.  I made this card for my swap this month that I do with 5 other demonstrators each month.  It's a new stamp set that will be available to customers on May 4 which is another reason I can't wait until May.
The Scalloped Dies come in a bundle with this Color and Contour stamp set to save 10% on page 98 of the new catalog.  I will add the supplies to this card once it becomes available.  Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...