Thursday, April 29, 2021

Inspired Thoughts - Thank You

I love trees!  I especially love tree stamps, so when I saw the preorder as a demo and saw this set called Inspired Thoughts which comes in a bundle, it was one of the first things on my wish list.  I used the Beauty of the Earth DSP for the sky and the leaves in the trees using the dies.  The base of my card is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  Then,  I die-cut the Inspiring Canopy trees from Early Espresso cardstock too.  The sentiment "Thank You So Much" is stamped in Early Espresso ink on the Basic White label which was die-cut with the Beautiful Trees Dies (another tree set from the preorder that I also purchased)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...