Saturday, April 24, 2021

Spiral Dye - Shirt

Tie-Dye shirt?  Why not?  I had this idea in my head after making the Spiral Dye cards and then I made the shirt with suspenders box, so I decided I wanted to create a card using the Spiral Dye and cut the cardstock to create the shirt. The base of my card is Polished Pink with a layer of Basic Black. First I used the Spiral Dye in the Stamparatus using the new In-Colors - Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia. I used the Suit & Tie Dies for the sleeves. The shirt is 2-1/8" x 3-7/8".  I first had it larger, but it didn't fit very well on my card.  The sentiment "You Are So Cool" is from my latest 2021 April Paper Pumpkin kit.  I stamped Polished Pink on Basic White and die cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and popped it up with Dimensionals.  The Spiral Dye will be available on May 4.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...