Monday, April 26, 2021

Color and Contour - Case of page 98

Sometimes when I see a card sample in the catalog that I like, I want to try to recreate it with my stamps.  It doesn't always come out the same, but it helps inspire me to create more cards.  This is a card in the new 2021 Idea Book on page 98. I used the new In-Colors, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, and Soft Succulent on my card.  I made it into a thank you card basically because after I stamped the flowers, the sentiment the catalog used would not fit.  I used 3-x 5 post-it notes to cover areas to use the Blending Brushes and the new In-Colors for 2021-2023.  The base of my card is Fresh Freesia cardstock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.  The scalloped Basic White is from the Scalloped Contour Dies which comes as a bundle with this set called Color and Contour to save 10%.  The flowers are stamped in Memento Black ink. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...