Friday, February 18, 2022

Special Moments with Daffodil Afternoon DSP

This is a card I fell in love with so I wanted to case it, but I added the Brushed Brass Butterflies instead of the fussy cut flowers that Leena Girsa did.  The Daffodil Afternoon DSP is a free designer paper with  SAB on page 4.  Here are the instructions for my card.  


Stamp Set:  Special Moments

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Afternoon DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Brushed Brass Butterflies

 

1.      The base of the card is Basic Black cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4”.  Then with the 5-1/2” side at the top of the Paper Trimmer, cut at 1-1/4” from top to score line on both sides.

2.    The Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper (Daffodil Delight) is cut at 1” x 4” four times to adhere to the sides on the outside and inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Cut the Daffodil Designer Paper for the middle section at 2-3/4” x 4” and cut Very Vanilla cardstock for the inside the same size.

4.    Cut a strip of Basic Black cardstock at 1-1/4” x 5-1/2” to attach to the back of the two sides.

5.    Cut a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock at 1” x 2-3/4” for the center front strip.  Ink up the “Thanks for Brightening up my day!” from Special Moments SAB stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  Add 3 Brushed Brass Butterflies.

6.    For the inside, ink up the sentiment “I think you’re wonderful” with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


Products I used:

Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...