Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Let's Set Sail

This week, I needed a masculine birthday card, so I saw how Patty Bennett created one using the Let's Saile Away Bundle, the Hearts & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.  I cut the card down to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" size.  I also use the Stamparatus to align the stamp set to the punch.

Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Let’s Set Sail Bundle

Cardstock:  Basic White, 6” x 6” New Horizons DSP, Heart and Home Memories & More Cards &Envelopes

Ink:  Starry Sky

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Sailboat Builder Punch, Paper Trimmer, Stamparatus, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is the striped Heart & Home Memories and More card but it is cut to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” with the Paper Trimmer.

2.    Die-cut a Stitched Rectangle using Basic White cardstock.

3.    Die-cut a circle from the New Horizons DSP using the Layering Circles Dies, or the retired 2-1/4” Circle Punch.

4.    Adhere the circle to the Basic White rectangle.

5.    Ink up the sentiment “Hope it’s your Best. Day. Ever” with the Starry Sky ink and stamp it left and below the circle.

6.    Use the Stamparatus to create the sailboat using Starry Sky ink on Basic White cardstock.  Punch it out with the Sailboat Builder Punch.

7.    Adhere to the right side of the New Horizons circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Products I used:


Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...