Friday, May 27, 2022

Paradise Palms - Bermuda Bay

This is a card that I made using the Blue Foils and Waves of Ocean DSP, but unfortunately, this beautiful paper has retired.  I'm glad I still have some left.  I was inspired by a card made by Heather Potterton


Stamp Set:  Paradise Palms

Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Basic White, Blue Foils, and Waves of the Ocean DSP

Ink:  Night of Navy

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Palms, Dies, Stylish Shapes, Silicone Craft Sheet, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Night of Navy cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the front of the base card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    The third layer is Waves of Ocean DSP cut 3-3/4” x 5” and adhered to the second layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    Die-cut the palm trees and grass from the Palms Dies using the Bermuda Bay Blue Foils.

5.    Use the Silicone Craft Sheet to apply Multipurpose Glue to the palm trees and grass.

6.    Adhere to the front of the card.

7.    Die-cut a banner using the Stylish Shapes from Basic White cardstock. 

8.    Ink up the sentiment “Wishing You a Warm and Beachy Kind of Day” with Night of Navy ink.

9.    Apply the banner to the front of the card with Dimensionals.


Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...