Sunday, May 8, 2022

Paradise Palms - Shaded Spruce

This is a Paradise Palms card that I cased from Julie Gilson, but I changed the cardstock to Shaded Spruce since Just Jade retired.  Unfortunately, so did the Expressions in Ink DSP but I still have some leftover, of course.  I'm thinking you could use Vellum and add reinkers and alcohol to create a similar effect for the background. But you could also try some of the new Designer Series Paper if you don't have this one. I also used the 3D Fern Embossing Folder instead of the one she used.

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...