Saturday, May 7, 2022

Sweet Songbirds

This is Parakeet Party cardstock, but my scanner didn't do it justice.  It is a lot more colorful than this in real life.  I saw a similar card made with both birds on Splitcoaststampers - Stampin' With Erin,  but I changed it somewhat with a different card base and a different sentiment.  I realized the wing is actually for his body, but I'm okay with my birds having longer wings.  I'm not going to change it now, but I will use the real little wing in future cards.




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...