Monday, June 20, 2022

Cheerful Basket - Cat and Butterflies

 

I love this stamp set and I have a black cat called Milo, so I had to add the cat to this card especially since it comes with this set - Cheerful basket.  I thought I try to add the flowers by cutting the Hues of Happiness DSP.  Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Cheerful Basket

Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Full Basket Dies, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Mini Dimensionals, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Daffodil Delight cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is the Hues of Happiness DSP cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

3.    Die-cut the base basket from Crumb Cake cardstock and the outside basket from Soft Suede cardstock.  Glue together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    Die-cut the flower bouquet from the Hues of Happiness DSP.  Adhere Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the front of the card.

5.    Ink up the cat stamp with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink and stamp on the Basic Gray cardstock.  Die-cut with the Full Baskets Dies cat.  Adhere Dimensionals.

6.    Ink up the butterfly stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento and color with the Stampin’ Blends.  Die-cut them out and adhere with Mini Dimensionals.

7.    Ink up the sentiment “Sending You Some Get Well Wishes” on Daffodil Delight cardstock cut 5/8” x 3-1/2”.  Trim to make banner ends with the Paper Snips.  Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the top front of the card.

Products I used:


Product List
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....