Friday, June 3, 2022

Mischievous Mice - Birthday Card

I love this little host set called Mischievous Mice from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog.  I made one other card with it and it is going to retire at the end of June, so thought I'd get busy and make some birthday cards with it.  Here are the instructions for my card:

Stamp Set:  Mischievous Mice (Host set from JJ-2022)

Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Sweet Sorbet

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Sweet Sorbet, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink

Other:  Paper Trimmer, 2022-2024 In-Color Matte Decorative Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

 

1.     The base of the card is Thick Basic White cardstock cut 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.  Ink up the mouse/balloon stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento.  Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.

3.    Add three In-Color Matter Decorative Dots.

4.    Adhere to the base card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Products I used:

Product List


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...